I do the work, you make the money.
Sound too good to be true? It isn’t! When it comes to creating classes, events, or new samples for the studio, I’ve been around the block a few times. It’s long hours designing, painting, and producing a sample… Add in putting together the marketing content & lesson plan, and it’s a lot of work without guaranteed sales. Sound familiar? Then Good For Y’all is for you. I’ve learned what sells, what doesn’t, and have found a knack for staying ahead of the trends so that you don’t have to.
Good For Y’all: a PYOP membership that pays for itself
These designs can quickly be turned into classes, to-go kits, or compile the GFY designs into a book for your walk-in customers to have access to instant inspiration. A quick post to social media, maybe an email to your subscribers, and you’ll drum up immediate interest in your studio with minimal effort. At just $30 per month, your membership is paid for in one sale!
Here’s the full breakdown:
- a step-by-step project guide to recreate the project on your own or to share with customers
- design template to transfer the image with ease
- a color conversion chart so you know what exact color to use no matter the glaze line you carry (Gare, Mayco, & Colorobbia)
- membership guide full of Ammie’s tips and tricks to create the best projects
- access to a closed Facebook group with exclusive content and perks
- downloadable marketing photos of the project
- monthly Zoom meeting full of up-to-date marketing information, aka “Y’all Call”
What members are saying:
GFY is so much more than a project subscription, it’s a convention worthy class monthly, a support group, and a direct line to one of our industry’s undeniable trend setters. The projects are beautiful, the guides are detailed, and the marketing photos make it possible to take off running each month.
Ammie’s designs are fresh and sellable. The templates and projects guides make our job easier. The customer is proud they can do something “that good”. And if that wasn’t enough to subscribe to Good For Y’all, the latest marketing information and how to do technology is spoon-fed to busy studio owners. GFY has added to my business bottom line.
Last Easter, I sold more custom platters than ever thanks to her unique design. Ammie’s style is fresh and fun. I’ve learned so much from her — little things and major “ah-ha” moments.